Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Ellie, come home.

   I've heard about writer's block. It's a malaise suffered by real writers and can be quite debilitating.
Am I a real writer? I must be because I've lost the plot! What to do next is beyond me. Ellie, the main character in a Place in the Choir and in the sequel I'm writing is gone. I can't see her, I can't hear her, I can't urge her forward anymore. There's no situation in my mind this minute where I can place her -- but she will do things her way eventually. Perhaps I'll find another character lurking about who will encourage her -- show her another side of life. Such an intervention when it happens will move the plot forward. Watch this space!
 
   If you want to know about Ellie and her life experiences so far you could look on Amazon eBook publications for the revised version of A Place in the Choir. It is available for download on Kindle (worldwide) or by availing of a Kindle App for tablet, laptop or other E reader device. Readers who enjoyed the original paperback edition of the book have told me that the revised version is well worth downloading especially for chapter ten which differs very much in content from the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment